Make Your Own Spot the Difference Game
Build creativity with this spot the difference activity. Grab a camera, and a few supplies and create a fun one of a kind spot the difference game!
- Prop a camera up on a tripod, table, or chair
- Take a picture ( The more things in a photo the more challenging this will be when done)
- Remove a few items and make not of what was taken away
- Without moving the camera take another picture. The pictures should exactly the same with the exception of the items that were removed.
- Print the photos and create a spot the difference challenge created by kids!