Paper Ball Launcher
How to Build a ball launcher
- Partially unfold the paper clip and use the end to poke a hole in the cup's bottom.
- Stick the paper clip through the hole so that about ½ an inch is stick out of the bottom. Bend the ½ inch to the side so it will not slip through the hole. Next manipulate the top of the paper clip so it is a hook.
- Wrap one rubber band around the outside rim of the cup
- Cut the remaining four rubber bands in half
- Take the first cut rubber band and tie it to the rubber band around the cup. Then pull it across the cup and under the hook of the paperclip then tie the other end.
- Repeat with remaining three cut rubber bands
- Crumple the paper into a ball
- Pull the paperclip back, place the ball in the nest of the rubber bands and let it go!