Balero Cinco De Mayo Craft for Kids
How to make a balero
- Cut a hole in the bottom of the cup large enough for the pencil to fit through and fit tightly.
- Tie the string to the eraser
- Holding the string close to the pencil, stick the eraser end and string through the hole in the bottom of the cup . Push it through until it is halfway up the cup
- The string should be hanging out the bottom of the cup, tie the bead to the end of the string
- Decorate with construction paper stickers, and markers
- You have made a traditional Cinco De Mayo toy, enjoy!