1. Print out the body printout of the sheep and cut it out.
2. Color the end pieces of two clothespins with a black marker. This will be the sheep's feet.
3. Clip the clothespins to the body. You may have to manipulate the pins so that the sheep stands well.
4. Take out a few cotton balls and stretch them out. Rub glue on the body of the sheep and the upper part of the clothes pins. Then apply the stretched out cotton ball.
I was out of glue sticks so I used Elmer's glue and Q-Tips.
5. Cut out a face and ears. I found that it does not really matter what shape the face and ears are. Some kids did circles, some did ovals and others did random shapes, they all turned out cute.
Then attach the face and ears with glue
7. Use white out and put an eye and a nose on the sheep. Let it dry and ta-da you have an adorable crafted sheep for kids to play farm animals.
ThatAfterSchoolLife.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.