Frozen T-shirt Relay Race for Kids
Beat the heat with this fun summer relay race for kids. The Frozen shirt relay promotes sportsmanship and teamwork in a hilarious and fun way.
- T shirts - open shirt per 2 players
- Gallon ziplock bag
Soak all of the shirts, wring out the excess water. Fold the shirts neatly and place them into a gallon size storage bag. Place the bags in the freezer overnight.
How to Play
- Set out the frozen t-shirts in two lines.
- Partner kids and split them into two teams.
- Have each pair of children stand in front of a shirt.
- On go the two players on each team will pick up their shirt and begins to melt the water with whatever means possible. When the first pair melt the shirt enough one player will put on the shirt.
- After the first shirt is on, the next to players melt the shirt until one player can wear it.
- The winning team is the first team to be wearing all frozen shirts!